Capital City Auto Auction frequently has employment opportunities at our location in Rancho Cordova, CA
Employment generally falls into one of two categories – Office or Yard Help and Management. If we have an immediate need to fill one of these positions it will be listed below.
We are constantly searching for high quality individuals who are interested in the auto auction business. General computer skills and the ability to speak another language are pluses. Special computer programs are taught on the job. Applicants should be able to relate to all types of people, have the ability to work with minimum supervision, and agree to follow a basic good business philosophy.
Apply For Available Job Positions
We are currently accepting and reviewing resumes for the following positions. If you are interested, please email a copy of your resume to: [email protected].
Forklift Operator - This position is for a Certified Forklift operator with experience moving motor vehicles with large forklifts
Title Clerk - Applicants for this position must have a minimum of 3 years of experience processing vehicle titles in the state of California
Front Desk Receptionist
- Assist vehicle buyers with payments and paperwork
- Confirm new buyer registration information
- Update buyer files on a regular basis.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Communicate with customers, verbally and in writing, to resolve purchase issues.
- Minor Automotive Mechanical Work
- Vehicle Cleaning and Inventory Work
- Bilingual a PLUS
- Auto Auction experience a PLUS!